Are you a fibromyalgia patient struggling with chronic pain, fatigue, brain fog, mood, or sleep issues?
Are you frustrated by your medications that have horrible side effects, or worse, don't seem to work at all?
Would you like to speak with a Holistic Health Coach and Nutritional Neuroscientist who has over 15 years of experience in plant medicine education, research, and patient advocacy AND has fibromyalgia?
And someone who is the author of five books, including CBD Oil For Health, Vitamin Weed, Kratom is Medicine, and Train Your Brain To Get Thin?
Hi, I'm Dr. Michele Ross, the Founder of Cynthia Health!
I've worked with patients around the globe for for over 15 years and I am confident I can improve the quality of your life with plant medicine.
As a patient with fibromyalgia and several other chronic health issues, I understand how confusing it can be to choose and use the right CBD, cannabis, mushroom, and kratom products.
I'm here to offer expert support in a judgement-free zone and help you navigate the challenging legal restrictions for plant medicine in your state.
This 60-minute consultation provides:
- A discussion of your general health goals and how plant medicine can support them.
- Review of your medical history and identifying potential drug interactions with plant medicine to make sure products and dosages picked are safe.
- Harm reduction recommendations and dosing for your health issues.
- Additional supplements and lifestyle changes that support your health goals.
- Access to a portal with visit notes and links to products, support, and resources as appropriate.
- A recording of your video visit with transcript if requested.
- Answers to your questions about:
- what THC, CBD, and terpenes are
- smoking cannabis and choose the right strains
- tinctures, edibles, pills, patches, topicals, suppositories, and other delivery methods
- if you need to get a MMJ card and how to do that
- what kratom is and how to use it
- what the difference is between microdosing and macrodosing magic mushrooms
- and much more!
Cynthia Health is focused on supporting new adult clients over the age of 18 with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, Long-COVID, and other chronic illnesses with the primary complaints of chronic pain, fatigue, brain fog, mood, or sleep issues. Dr. Michele Ross, PhD cannot diagnose a new medical condition, provide prescription medications, or provide a medical marijuana card. If you have any questions about whether you are a good fit for our 1:1 services, please email [email protected]