31 Healing Affirmations For Fibromyalgia Patients
Bet you think or used to think that saying healing affirmations or chanting mantras are bullshit.
But let me get vulnerable with you. When I going into the ER three times a week, and doctors couldn’t figure out what was wrong with me, and I was on high levels of morphine each day to deal with level 10 pain, I was desperate. I was open to anything.
At least anything I could afford. Which wasn’t much at the time, since I wasn’t working and I was living off of maxed out credit cards.
You know what’s free? Positive thinking. Healing affirmations can change your mindset, lower stress, and raise your vibration. The words you say and think influence your mind, body, and soul. The right words can heal you and the wrong words can poison you. But don’t take my word for it, it’s actually backed by science.
I chanted Hindu healing mantras, which put me into a meditative state, and felt less woo woo at the time than chanting words in English which I felt were too unbelievable for me at the time, like “I could heal myself.” Guess what? My pain levels started to drop. They were still there, but they weren’t causing me to pass out, want to commit suicide, or verbally abuse my caregivers.
Ugh you want me to chant in another language?
No. We’re not getting that crazy here. Unless you want to.
After practicing Hindu mantras I eased into English ones. Eventually, I reset my brain and allowed myself to feel, and realize I had to come off the opioids, no matter how painful they were. That my body could heal myself, and I could do so with the aid of cannabis, even against my doctor’s recommendations.
Believe it or not, my healing affirmations gave me the courage to go cold turkey, go on cannabis and never look back on opioids like morphine again.
I now use healing affirmations while using cannabis, whether it’s smoking a joint outside or relaxing with a THC bath bomb. It works even better and keeps my mind, body, and soul happy and healthy no matter what surprises the universe throws at me.
31 Healing Affirmations
- I deserve to be healed.
- Cannabis has the ability to heal me.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I choose to be healthy right now.
- Each day I am stronger than the day before.
- I choose to let go of pain.
- I am so grateful to be free of pain.
- My body has the ability to heal itself.
- I am healthy.
- My body is healed.
- I am happy.
- Each day I am healthier than the day before.
- I allow CBD to heal me.
- I am healed.
- My body is powerful.
- I am creating a pain-free future with my thoughts today.
- My body loves cannabis.
- I am so excited about being healthy.
- My body is strong.
- Cannabis can take away my pain.
- My body is more capable than I know.
- I make responsible choices about my health.
- I am releasing trauma that is causing my pain.
- My mind is calm.
- The universe wants me to be healthy.
- My body is healthy.
- I love my body and my body loves me.
- I choose to focus on what I can do and not what I can’t do.
- The universe loves me.
- I am releasing the pain from my body.
- I make my health a priority.
When To Use Healing Mantras
Use these healing affirmations as often as you can. Pick a couple that resonate with you and use them. And last but not least, be consistent with reciting your mantras for healing. At least once a day but the more the better because it will start seeping into your subconscious. Bonus points for using them while under the influence of CBD oil or low-THC cannabis for pain relief!
These healing mantras are powerful, and when teamed with a ton of positive energy and cannabis, you will get stronger, healthier, and happier.