The Fibromyalgia Care You Deserve
Cynthia Health uses a mind-body, trauma-informed approach combined with personalized plant medicine to help fibromyalgia patients struggling with chronic pain, fatigue, brain fog, mood, and sleep issues.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Dr. Michele Ross
If we haven't met, my name is Michele Ross, PhD, MBA and I am a nutritional neuroscientist, integrative pain relief coach, and the CEO of Cynthia Health. After being diagnosed with fibromyalgia and multiple chronic illnesses, I found mainstream medicine to not only be ineffective for my symptoms, but it even nearly killed me multiple times! As a researcher I worked to put together the best resources that saved my life and have improved the quality of life of hundreds of thousands of patients. Hopefully you too will find the same healing I found through holistic plant medicine.
I have developed over 15 online courses, published 5 books, and created content for numerous sites.
I have consulted 1000s of patients around the globe on using cannabis, kratom & mushrooms.
I first published on cannabis & brain health in 2006 and received my PhD in Neuroscience in 2008.
I'm a serial entrepreneur with an Executive MBA (May 2018) and have consulted over a 100 companies.
Little did I know that my career as a neuroscientist studying addiction would turn into advocating for the medicinal use of psychedelic drugs like cannabis and mushrooms. “Expect the unexpected” has been the theme of my life, with experiences such as becoming the first scientist in the world to star on a reality television series, surviving deadly lung blood clots that me in a wheelchair and on oxygen, and beating a life-changing diagnosis of fibromyalgia to live my best life ever with plant medicine.
I’ve combined my science, tech, and plant medicine knowledge to help heal thousands of patients around the world through books and consultations, train doctors and nurses, and build companies that make a difference in the physical, emotional, and mental health of patients.
Where You've Seen Me
As the sex, drugs, and rock ‘n’ roll scientist, I’ve starred on over 10 TV channels and been featured in 100s of media outlets.
- I was the 1st scientist to star on a reality television show, lasting 66 days on the hit CBS TV series Big Brother 11.
- I've been a guest expert on TV and radio shows including The Doctors, The Ricki Lake Show, KFI, and Playboy Radio.
- I'm a professor at several online universities, including Holistic Cannabis Academy and Green Flower Media.
- I sign books and speak at conferences around the globe.
- I'm regularly interviewed by the media about cannabis, kratom, and mushrooms.
What I Believe
My mission is to empower patients and entrepreneurs with the knowledge of plant-based medicine so they elevate their health and their businesses.
- Every patient has the ability to become their own healer.
- Plant medicine can boost mood, improve sleep, and relieve pain when the right products and dosing is used.
- Plant medicine can help reduce drug and alcohol use.
- Not all plants are right for all people. Your safety is my number one concern and I check for drug interactions.
- Plant medicine should be safe, effective, affordable, and accessible to all.
WANT FIBROMYALGIA TIPS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX?
Join Our Growing Community of Patients & Health Professionals
Get the insider tips we're not allowed to publicly post on the internet!
We'll never spam you or sell your contact info.